• In accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 please note that splitapple.com collects only personal information necessary to secure a booking.
• Personal information will not be stored, so in the event of repeat business, one will have to fill in the details again.
• If you have made a reservation through our website www.splitapple.com, we do not share or sell your personal information.
• If you have made a reservation through a third party, i.e.booking.com, payments are made via their instructions. Please read their policy statement as we do not receive any personal data beyond confirmation from third party agents (booking.com, etc)
• Personal information is not communicated nor shared with any third parties, i.e. sold to mailing lists, etc. but details of a visit may be provided by law to government agencies upon their request.
By making this deposit you agree with the following conditions:
• No smoking.
• No children allowed to check-in.
• No shoes in the retreat.
• Responsibility for your own safety to, from and on the beach.
• Functional food will be served. Hamburgers, hotdogs and junk foods are not on the menu - we specialize in health and wellness and the food is specially created to promote wellness.
Daily housekeeping and deluxe daily turn-down service.
Four to six course healthy gourmet dinners served nightly.
Front desk is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Gorgeous private baths with double rainmaker showers and huge granite baths with 180-degree ocean views.
High-speed wifi throughout the hotel is included in the rate.
Use of infinity swimming pool, Japanese spa bath, steam room, detoxifying infrared sauna, and theatre included.
Guests will have their choice of our 3 ocean-front suites each with 2 private decks and full use of the facilities subject to availability.
No children under the age of 12 years old are permitted.
The Split Apple Retreat is dedicated to wellness, rejuvenation and relaxation. As such there is no dress code for meals. You can wear whatever makes you comfortable from jackets to the provided Japanese yukatas (full length cotton kimonos) in our shoe-free retreat.
Relax and enjoy!
Minimum stay two nights, except 23 December to 5 January, when minimum stay is 3 nights.
Rate includes: full use of facilities, gourmet breakfast, pre-dinner canapés with an aperitif, and a gourmet, fine-dining dinner specially created to promote wellness.
Complimentary fast wifi throughout the retreat and a copy of our cookbook is also included.
Check-in time from 3pm; check-out time by 11am.
Split Apple Retreat Cancellation Policy
Non-Exclusive Use Reservations Cancellation Policy
Cancellations within 60 days of arrival date: 25% forfeit of the total booking price.
Cancellations within 30 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
Cancellations within 15 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
Exclusive Use Reservations Cancellation Policy and Peak Summer 15 Dec - 15 Jan
Cancellations within 90 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price.
Cancellations within 30 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
Guests wishing to stay on Christmas Day will need to check-in prior to, or on 24 December as we will not be having either arrivals or departures on 25 December (Christmas Day) or 26 December (Boxing Day).
We urge our guests to obtain travel insurance to protect against unforeseen emergencies of any kind.
Once the booking and deposit are accepted, you hereby declare that you agree with the above policies.
Split Apple Retreat is a New Zealand owned company trading under the legal name of MIYABI LIMITED.